Select a Cremation Package
- Online arrangements
- Professional basic services of the funeral directors and staff.
- Obtaining the cremation permit from the county in which the death occurred (Fees from the County Medical Examiner/Coroner are not included).
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home.
- Our staff is available any time of the day or night.
- Submitting of Veteran Benefit Paperwork
- Cremation at a licensed crematory
- Basic Online Obituary
Please check the box and choose selections below. Required selections are noted with a star.
This is an optional service. Families can obtain a certified death certificate directly from the county health department on their own. However, we are happy to obtain certified copies of the death certificate from the health department on your behalf and mail them to you.